Monbento Element Insulated Lunch Box
Free yourself from the constraints of
- Dishwasher-safe (without the lid)
- Food grade
Dimensions of product:11.4cm x 13 cm
- 1 lid (PP)
- 1 container (Stainless steel 18/8)
- 1 joint (Silicone)
How to optimize your new companion’s efficiency:
Warm up/cool down the container beforehand: fill with boiling/cold water, close the lid and leave for 30 seconds at least. Then push the steam release first before opening the lid and emptying out.
- Fill the bento box with
veryhot/cold dish. Should it be reheated before being placed in the container, prefer the use of a saucepan to the microwave for a more homogeneous temperature and result.
- Fill the container completely: the insulating efficiency is best when the container is full.
- Close the lid quickly and tight after filling
container: to limit heat/coldness loss.
- Do not open the bento box before your meal: every opening causes a heat/coldness loss.
- Favor food with small pieces to big chunks.
- Store your bento box at room temperature (21°C – 69,8°F minimum) to keep your food warm/in a cool place (15°C – 59°F maximum) to keep your food cold.
- Mix the food before tasting to ensure a homogeneous temperature.