BEDHEAD HATS Legionnaire Flap Hat - Construction
Bedhead Legionnaire hats are so soft and comfortable over the ears and back of the neck making them the perfect baby sun hat that also converts hat-haters into hat-lovers!
The Legionnaire hat is built for comfort - so much that kids forget they're wearing it! This makes it the best style for hat-haters and babies to wear while in prams and baby carriers. Made with super-stretchy and lightweight cotton jersey for a perfect fit keeping your little ones head cool under the hot Australian conditions & rated UPF50+ excellent protection.
Find us a child who doesn't like diggers, dumpers and mixer trucks! Every kids fave kind of watchable noise makes up our Construction hat. In primary colours to brighten up a day - this is the perfect hat to try out on kids who aren't too keen to keep hats on heads! Available in Legionnaire, Toddler Bucket and Classic Bucket.
BEST SUITED TO: Newborns, crawlers and toddlers still using prams, strollers, car seats, carriers & slings. Best style to convert stubborn hat-haters as it is harder to pull off & not within their eyeline.
- Specially designed for wear in prams and baby carriers
- Soft back flap sits flat under babies neck whilst laying in pram
- Rated UPF50+ Excellent Protection
- Tested in accordance with Australia & New Zealand Standards 4399
- Sun-Smart recommended brim depths (see tab below for measurements)
- Perfect for use in Childcare centres
- Made from 90% Cotton and 10% Elastane jersey
- Wash & Wear - gentle cold machine wash and line dry in the shade
- 'Return to' label to help hats get home safely
- Stretch chin strap with adjustable toggle
NOTE: Chin strap can easily be removed if required without compromising the quality of the hat - you just need scissors!