TODDLER'S RAINWEAR IN RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof rainwear that marries style and sustainability, the Dakota rainwear is breathable and made in 100% recycled polyester.
• Material: 100% recycled polyester
• Taped seams
• Water column pressure: 8,000 mm
• Equipped with name tag and reflexes
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Two front pockets
• Detachable hood with bear ears
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Adjustable suspenders with back support
• Snap buttons in the waist for the ideal fit
• Adjustable foot straps
Color: Rainbow love sandy
Quality: 100% polyester recycled
Dimensions: 1 - 3y
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: PU coating with 8,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000 g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production